[Ansteorra] Help for OK tornado victims

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Wed May 22 08:17:00 PDT 2013

Thank you for assisting with this. Everyone is very grateful.

I would also like point everyone to a page we have setup that lists some of
those families affected and ways to assist them:

http://www.baronyofnamron.org/home/tornadohelp

As new information becomes available we will post it on this page. As
always monetary donations and gift cards provide the best long term
solution for families in this situation.

thank you,

Orlando
Baron of Namron

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com