[Ansteorra] Breakfast at King's College

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 13:08:20 PDT 2013

Hum,
Stargate to Mooneschadowe  - cartographer says it's 7 hrs and 38 min., but I round off to 8 hrs.
Bryn Gwlad to Mooneschadowe - same cartographer says it's 6 hrs 46 min., so lets round it off to 7hrs.

Hey, if I lived in Bryn Gwlad, I'd make the pilgrimage to Mooneschadowe for King's College!   Heck, I've gone to Mooneschadowe from Stargate several times... though these days I have to take a half-day off on Friday to make the trip, just too old to drive all night long and be awake in the morning.

Don't know if I can make it this year, but I'd go just for the good food, great folks, and the after-party at the 'SCA-Frat' house is always lots of fun!

Cheers, Hillary