[Ansteorra] Seawinds Defender

renedamours . renedamours at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 06:27:18 PDT 2013

Greetings one and all from Don René Damours, current Defender of the Shire
of Seawinds.  I write to you today to encourage you to come and vie for the
honor of defending this great shire.

I wanted to reemphasize the format of the tournament and give some
additional details for you.

Depending on the number of fighters we have, we will have five round-robin
style rounds.  At the beginning of each round, each fighter will roll a die
to determine what style they will fight for that entire round.  The two
fighters with the most wins will fight a best two out of three final to
determine who shall be honored with the title of Defender of Shire of
Seawinds.

In addition to prowess on the field, there will be a ladies gallery who
will be choosing fighters who have the best death, the best boast, are the
best dressed, and have the best chivalric attitude.  Be prepared to impress
them with your panache!!

There will be plenty of fighting for everyone so sharpen your swords and be
prepared to fight with honor and bravery.

In service,

Don René Damours

--
* We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me