[Ansteorra] 3 Things

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 07:28:05 PDT 2013

In just over 2 weeks the Shire of Rosenfeld and friends will gather for 3 Things a weeekend of fun and fellowship. Fighting, Arts and Sciences, Bardcraft and feasting.
Our goal is to remember and and recognize the things that brought you to the SCA. For me it is the people and the lifelong friendships that have been built as we work toward our common goal of learning and about the Middle Ages and its many cultures. Join us in sharing what brought you to the SCA and what keeps you coming back.

Rhiannon ferch Cian