[Ansteorra] Hafla at Triumphe

Dear, Danielle danielle.dear at okstate.edu
Mon Sep 16 19:48:31 PDT 2013

Hello again everyone!

I hope everyone is getting ready to travel to Mooneschadowe this coming weekend to participate in all the fun that is known as Triumphe. If you haven't heard already, this email is to inform you that Mooneschadowe will in fact be hosting a hafla after court Saturday night. The current plan is to set up right outside of the hall after all the kitchen things have been put away for the night.

Things to consider bringing:

.Instruments -- Drums or any other instrument you would like to play with the group

.Dance clothes -- I hear Baroness Sabiha will be teaching a tribal fusion belly dance class at some point during the day, and I know for a fact that a few of the Mooneschadowe girls and boys will be dancing and doing some ATS improv. We'd love to have you join us.

.Stories and Songs -- Haflas are a great time to share your entertaining stories and tunes with the group.

.Your party face.

Prepare yourselves for some Mooneschadowe fun, because we are all getting really excited to see everyone. And as always if you have questions about something in this message feel free to contact me about it at Lena at hailmog.org

--Lena