[Ansteorra] Ice at fall baronial

Brett Chandler-Finch naturemakeswell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 11:25:50 PDT 2013

Ice at the convenience store near krause springs is $2.20 for a 10 lb bag
and $4.00 for a 20 lb bag.    There is a bulk ice company in austin on
research blvd.
They close at 4pm on friday and open 8 am saturday morning.

I would be willing to make an ice run saturday morning and pick up say
400-600 pounds or more of ice if people were interested.      I work until
5:30 on friday so would not be able to make a friday run but maybe someone
else could.

It works out to 1.00 for a 10 lb bag of ice.