[Ansteorra] Newest Peers

Paul DeLisle ferretpd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 17:28:10 PDT 2013

I am familiar with *both* Wars (Moustache, or otherwise)...as well as with
PlagueRat games...I participated in both, as you well-know.
Both of your examples are in the good spirit of fun...and *NEITHER* are
outlined as Official Punishments in Corpora (may I refer you to X.A.1); and
THAT makes it (as I see it) Not-A-Joke.
IMHO-YMMV-IANAL.
There is (or was) a Line...that Dignity, Decorum, and Responsibility did not
cross.
*shrugs*...I guess it's really not my problem, anymore.

Alden