[Ansteorra] Newest Peers

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Tue Sep 24 20:14:20 PDT 2013

On Tue, 24 Sep 2013, Paul DeLisle <ferretpd at gmail.com> wrote:
> There is (or was) a Line...that Dignity, Decorum, and Responsibility
> did not cross.

*when* were you active in the SCA?!  We are talking about the same
Society for Creative Anachronism here, right?  That a friend once
(early 1990ish, yet) described as "a giant f*** octopus"?  "Vespers"?
"And then she threw up into the fire" (I don't know whether that "she"
was queen at the time, and admittedly she was not considered in a
favorable light).  Was it a principality coronet tourney or early
Ansteorran crown tourney that was called on account of darkness due to
rhinohiding?

That is not to excuse bad behavior.  I don't see a banishment done
consensually in a spirit of schtick as bad, especially when we play
killing and even murder all the time.

Daniel de Lyncoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com