No subject

Wed Apr 9 15:39:36 PDT 2014

Exit Green Oaks Rd and go north (left if coming from
the west, right if coming from the east). Follow Green
Oaks (it turns into Dottie Lynn, then Eastchase
Parkway. Watch out for the Police!) to Meadowbrook.
Merge onto Meadowbrook and take a right onto Randol
Mill, going south. At the light, take a left. The park
is on your left. Take a left into the park and a left
at the first street.

Once in the park, look for us people dressed funny.
:O)

See you there!
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
authorized direction poster