[Ansteorra] PENNSIC

Adrienne Ferrell aferrell at greatambience.com
Wed Apr 2 18:39:12 PDT 2014

Greetings Ansteorrans,

Gulf Wars was wonderful, but now it's time to start thinking about
another great war.  Come and enjoy the solidarity and revelry of
Ansteorra at Pennsic.

Pennsic preregistration deadlines are May 25th for mail in  and June
16th for online.
For more information go to http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn43/

The "Kingdom of Ansteorra" is a set amount of land.  The "Populace of
Ansteorra" land is determined by the number of preregistration.   So,
please register under "Populace of Ansteorra" so we get more land.

Information I need from those pre registering are:
SCA and mundane name
contact information: email, and phone #
tent: type, size with and without ropes, what side your door is on
Arrival date, departure date
meal plan/ yes or no

For more Pennsic information please contact me.

sincerely,
Seraphina