[Ansteorra] King's College

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Thu Apr 3 11:50:03 PDT 2014

Beginning with our earliest memories lessons,
stories, and epic sagas have been passed down. Father to son, mother to
daughter, master to apprentice, old warrior to new; we have taught those that
come from us and those in need. How to hunt, how to forage, how to defend, love, and
above all else how to live.  With the
passing of knowledge so too came inspiration and the creation of new works, and
those lessons too were passed down. Now it is your turn whether it is to learn
or to pass on your knowledge!

If you wish to teach please contact HL  Willoc macMuiredaig with your name, class
name & length, and time preference at  wyllowmacm at netscape.net

Saturday June 14th 2014 At Peaceable Kingdom Retreat for Children.

19051 Farm to Market 2484 Killeen, TX 76542

Site opens at 8 AM and Closes at 5 PM

Members; Adults (18+) $10 ~ Youth (7-17) $8 ~ Children (6 and under) Free ~ $30 Family Max ~  $5 Non member surcharge Sideboard included

Make Checks payable to; SCA inc. / Stronghold of Hellsgate

“Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may
also attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized
Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents.”

Directions: Waco
and points North Take I-35 south and take Exit 286 and turn right onto
FM 2484 travel for 15 miles look for signs.Austin and points South Take
 I-35 north and take Exit 286 and turn left onto FM 2484 travel for 15
miles look for signs.

https://www.facebook.com/events/732847263402262/

I am currently in the process of building the Website for this event, and a followup notice will be done when it is available.

In humble service to the dream,
Ld. Stephan