[Ansteorra] What exactly are "bounces" on the list

Kristi Johnson kristi_johnson1972 at att.net
Wed Apr 16 14:23:18 PDT 2014

To the email list moderators or any one that can answer my question:

I received an email (I am assuming an automated one) that said I had excessive "bounces" on the list.  To the best of my knowledge I have not been posting or marking as spam any emails from the list especially on the day listed in the email.  What could be causing this and how do I remedy it?

Thanks for whatever help you can give me,

Thora O.