[Ansteorra] A Chance to Show Off Your Largess Creativity Skills!!!

Stefan li Rous via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Aug 15 20:46:57 PDT 2014

Your Ladyship, any particular items? Or type of items desired?

Or, good gentles, What has been your favorite piece of largess that you’ve received?

I do have this file in the Florilegium from previous discussions of largess in this and other lists.
largess-ideas-msg (86K) 5/17/10 Ideas for largess and gifts. Royalty gifts.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/largess-ideas-msg.html

Perhaps folks might find it useful.

Stefan

--------