[Ansteorra] A Chance to Show Off Your Largess Creativity Skills!!!

Vallie Copley via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Aug 15 21:00:12 PDT 2014

TRHs would love to see the artistic creativity of the Populace of
Ansteorra. Selecting one of the largess items from the list is a wonderful
idea or if someone would prefer to come up with something new and
different, that would be great as well.  I look forward to seeing all of
the creativity that comes forth.

Thank you

YIS
Margherita de Mantua
Largess Coordinator TRHs Lochlan and Michelle