[Ansteorra] KRM Open Office

Lisa Perkins via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 6 04:52:11 PDT 2014

Greeting Ansteorra,

During my tenure as Kingdom Rapier Marshal, I was pleased to see the rapier community thrive and grow.  My time in the office was made easier with the help of all the deputy, regional and local rapier marshals - thank you one and all!  The last two years have gone by quickly, but the work we have done has been very rewarding.

As I announced at Round Table, I am opening the office of Kingdom Rapier Marshal for applications.  Please send your application to Their Majesties, Kingdom Seneschal, myself, and the Earl Marshal.  Applications will be accepted until September 30th, 2014.

In Service to Ansteorra,
Countess Amelot Lisette

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone