[Ansteorra] Scholars' List on Yahoo Groups

Stefan li Rous via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Dec 13 23:20:01 PST 2014

Wonderful, but I wish you had put it on the Ansteorra server instead of Yahoo.

I, for one, have trouble getting yahoo groups to accept legit emails. I get a (quite useless) message of "Your email was not delivered due to a suspected guidelines violation. Please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/local/guidelines.html “. Which is totally useless in finding out what yahoo considers violation. Currently I get this when I try to post to the SCA-Newcomers list and the Glean Ahban lists. :-(

Still, I’ll probably subscribe even if I can’t post there.

Stefan