[Ansteorra] Scholars' List on Yahoo Groups

Galen of Ockham, OP via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Dec 14 13:16:46 PST 2014

Stefan,
I'll reply to the list in case others have similar problems/concerns.

This is not an official Kingdom group, but an informal gathering. This I
did not approach the Chronicler 's office to see if it would be possible to
get on the Kingdom server. That might eventually be a possibility.

As a work-around, you can always use the Yahoo Groups web interface to post
to the list.

If all else fails, I would be glad to relay messages to the list.

Hopefully the system will allow you to fully access the list.

Galen

A Study in Natural Philosophy: http://medievalscience.org
Chirurgeon's Point: http://chirurgeon.org