[Ansteorra] Scholars' List on Yahoo Groups

Charlene C via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 15 21:00:26 PST 2014

On Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 3:16 PM, Galen of Ockham, OP via Ansteorra
<ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> This is not an official Kingdom group, but an informal gathering. This I
> did not approach the Chronicler 's office to see if it would be possible to
> get on the Kingdom server. That might eventually be a possibility.

I have no opinion as to where you want to host your list, but to clear
up a possible misconception: Ansteorra.org doesn't host only official
lists. There are plenty of lists that are unofficial and a few that
aren't solely SCA.

Perronnelle