[Ansteorra] Scholars' List on Yahoo Groups

Mike A via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 15 09:50:33 PST 2014

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 10:54:22AM -0600, Kaitlyn Mckenna via Ansteorra wrote:
> Hillary,
>
> Facebook allows documents as well as pictures. It keeps versions of the
> documents as well.

Would anyone have any interest in a Drupal site as part of this effort? I just
set up, and will configure as time permits, http://sca-scholars.dnsalias.com .
I hope to have it set up the same way as my already-active blog site
http://hydrazine.ath.cx in the next week or so. At the moment I have rather a
lot of storage available, and a fairly beefy server; it's on a cablemodem, and
so may be a bit draggy.

I anticipate giving every subscriber his/her/its own blog, having multiple
fora, letting folks upload images, and so on.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO