[Ansteorra] Seasons Greetings and Apologies

Jason B via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 15 09:22:27 PST 2014

Hello Bryn Gwlad and Ansteorra. First I want you all to know I had an
amazing time at Bryn Gwlad’s Yule and Enjoyed seeing many of you there.
With the season of giving I have been in reflection in doing so I want to
come to you all and ask for your forgiveness. I know that I have my quirks
and issues and by no means am I a perfect man. I have been trying to grow
as a person and I am doing my best to make amends with any I have offended
or have had hurt in the past.

I am truly reaching out to you and ask that if I have offended please come
to me and let me try to make amends.

You can reach me by phone 512-595-6618 or by email jason4mail at gmail.com

 Thank you all for reading through this.

Wishing you all a great Holiday Season,