[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars New Electrical Access policy

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 12:47:41 PST 2014

Oh please no.  Generators are noisy and smelly.  I don't mind them while
deployed but please, not at GW.

Helene

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 2:45 PM, Sir Lyonel <sirlyonel at hotmail.com> wrote:

> As someone with no vested interest in this topic, couldn't a couple folks
> bring for portable diesel generators to provide an adjunct?
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Dennis Grace
>
> Scribbler
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Feb 19, 2014, at 12:38 PM, Doug Copley <doug.copley at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > No heaters, no electric blankets, no incandescent bulbs, bring cords and
> > splitters. Cords must be buried. Do not expect much. LED lights are good.
> >
> > cpaps and stuff - we will try to accommodate them but if there are too
> many
> > it could trip the circuits and then you - and everyone else - is out
> until
> > it gets reset and in the middle of the night it might take some time.
> > Better to have it setup on a marine battery (put your name on it) and
> > converter - it will last a couple of days and they have a charging
> station
> > at 5 points and the carts can take it up there to get it charged for
> free:-)
> >
> > remember we are going to be working off of just a few outlets and
> circuits
> > for the entire kingdom - think 20 camps and 300+ people, so there is not
> > much to work with.
> >
> > YIS,
> >
> > Vincenti
> > Ansteorran Land Coordinator for GW XXIII
> >

> >> On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 12:21 PM, vmarsh <vmarsh at twmarsh.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> What is the rule for Ansteorra?
> >> Thanks, Xene
> >>

> >> Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction - a distant and unpleasant series
of news items that do not affect them personally."- Robert Gates, Secretary
of Defense.