[Ansteorra] Taverns at Elfsea Defender

Michael Gunter dookgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 20:45:54 PST 2014

Hi,

I'm the Elfsea Defender Tavern wrangler and sending out another call for anyone who wishes to sell food and drink at the event to contact me with your needs.
The site has limited electricity and water and town is 30 minutes away on a gravel road.  I'm sure people would rather eat on site than drive down to get stared at by the local yokels. So you will have a captive audience and grateful event goers.
Please contact me with what you need, what days you will be serving and the hours.
Give it a shot, do you REALLY want a bunch of hungry dukes hanging around a boy scout camp?

GuntharElfsea Tavern Wrangler