[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars New Electrical Access policy

Penny medicfem at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 18:02:38 PST 2014

Like Vicenti said, there are plugs available at five points at the special needs EZ up for medical devices and scooters on a first come first serve basis. Make sure you not only put your name and group camping on your device with a marker but also date and time you put your device on the plugs.

I personally think loud generators differ from the SCA camping experience. Maybe consider camping in RV section?

There is a campsite for people with special needs closer to merchants area.

Please be respectful of each other. The stress of camping and being around so many people can really raise tempers. Let's remember we are Ansteorrans... We came to fight the "other kingdom", not each other! :-)

Come eat cookies at my Pelican Vigil Wednesday Night! Cookies make everything better!!

Caley

GW XXIII - Deputy Autocrat of Operations