[Ansteorra] Attenion! Instructors for the Dance & Music Symposium - Please Read!

sdirocco sdirocco at suddenlink.net
Thu Feb 13 15:52:20 PST 2014

Bonsoir Ansteorra!

Do you plan to teach at the Dance & Music Symposium?
Do you have a handout to share with your class?
Would you like to be able to share it with more people than just those
attending your class at the event?

If you answered "yes" to any of the previous questions, I can help you with
that!
All you have to do is email a copy of your handout, along with a brief
message to:
bgchronicler at gmail.com
>From there I will walk you through the release process so I may add your
handout to an upcoming Bryn Gwlad newsletter.

I would love to help you share your work!

Lady Renée du Valier,
Bryn Gwlad Chronicler

PS. If you happen to be an Ansteorran with class handouts not related to
Dance or Music, I might also be able to use them in an upcoming issue.
Message me about your class handout to find out more!