[Ansteorra] Authorization Emails Processing

Marshalate Secretary secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org
Fri Feb 14 13:43:46 PST 2014

Greetings!

With the email that just came out regarding authorizations, the Marshallate
Secretary email box is currently drowning in emails. I promise, I am
attempting to process them as fast as humanely possible. As soon as I have
completed a submission, I will notify the marshal who submitted it as well
as the fighter(s) being authorized when the new card is ready to be
printed.

Please bear in mind, if you receive an email that has the following text:

Warnings:
(Marshal Activity Listed Here)without current membership information on file

This means I need your membership ID number. This does not mean your
authorizations are out of date. Submitting a new authorization will not
resolve this error.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me however, please
bear in mind that it may be a day or three before I can respond.

Also, Facebook IMs with authorizations will not be processed.

Thank you for your patience!

Lady Magdalena "Dena" Cortez

--
In service to the stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra,

Lady Magdalena "Dena" Cortez
512-585-4172

Self Print Authorization Cards are now available!
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/dynamic/ParticipantLookup.php?card=1