[Ansteorra] Attention - Dance and Music Symposium Ball Musicians

Martha Schreffler mot at swbell.net
Mon Feb 17 09:58:20 PST 2014

If you are planning to attend the Dance and Music Symposium this weekend in Bryn Gwlad and play an instrument during the ball in the evening, please join us for the ball practice class at 3 p.m. Saturday afternoon.  I would appreciate an rsvp to mot AT swbell DOT net if you will be playing so I can let you know what music we will be using and to ensure we have enough chairs.  Please also let me know what instruments you will be playing.  Bring a stand/stand light. We look forward to seeing you there! - Amata