[Ansteorra] Winter Crown Results?

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 05:30:54 PST 2014

I totally agree with you Cynric ... there are definite down sides to
Facebook and Social media especially considering security. It definitely
should not be the sole source of communication for the SCA. I just feel the
positives of social media out weigh the negatives.

-- Sir Cathal

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 7:19 AM, Robert G. Ferrell <rgferrell at gmail.com>wrote:

> Sent from my iPhone: expect gibberish
>
> > On Jan 13, 2014, at 7:11 AM, Clint Gallon <cgallon at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Facebook for most people has become something they check much like email
>
> I feel compelled, before this FB love fest continues much further, to
> point out that Facebook represents a very serious threat to online privacy
> and security. Yes, I use it for both social reasons and to promote my
> books, but I have 25 years experience in the information security arena and
> I am very careful about what I post.
>
> So, before we decide that the sole source of SCA communication is FB, let
> us consider whether or not we're willing to accept responsibility for
> forcing people with no other use for FB to create an account.
>
> Cynric

What man is a man who does not make the world better. - Balian of Ibelin