[Ansteorra] Winter Crown Results?

Scott Fridenberg fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 05:32:31 PST 2014

While I agree that FB security is an issue, I dont think anyone was saying
that we should choose to make it our sole venue of communication, so much
as pointing out that in practice it is already our primary venue for
unofficial communication.

Just look at the archives on the various mailing lists on the Kingdom
server.  Traffic on most of them has drastically decreased. Facebook had
already mostly replaced email.  I'm not saying that is a good thing, just
recognizing that it is a thing.