[Ansteorra] Congratulations to our new heirs, Their Royal Highnesses, Prince Sven and Princess Antigone

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon Jan 13 17:28:42 PST 2014

On Mon, 13 Jan 2014, Jay Rudin <rudin at peoplepc.com> wrote:
> The second post in this thread announced that our Heirs are Their
> Royal Highnesses Prince Sven and Princess Antigone.
>
> Vivant! Vivant! Vivant! Vivant!

(Side explanation for those what don't know the Latin: "vivant" is the
Latin plural of "vivat", appropriate for two or more subjects, as for
example up above.  Other examples: "For the cooks, vivant!" or "For
the children of the shire, vivant!")

(To digress more, a single group counts as singular, which is why we
shout "Vivat Ansteorra!", because Ansteorra is unique and singular,
regardless of the many people who make up Ansteorra.)

Danielis (I thought we only go up to 3 viva*ts?) de Lindo
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com