[Ansteorra] WinterKingdom 2014 Photos

Reis ap Tuder reis at hailmog.org
Sun Jan 26 15:17:13 PST 2014

Master Caelin,

Thank you so much for being patient with my requests, and relatedly, for
taking such fine photographs of Their Highnesses thereafter.  And my
apologies for picking up a styrofoam cup the instant you were trying to
take a photo of me. :)

Reis
Kingdom Chronicler and thus super grateful for Master Caelin's work