[Ansteorra] Ansteorra King Rene Tournament Painting...Finally Available!!

Jasper captain_jasperc at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 16:42:05 PST 2014

Greetings Ansteorra,
    Well after almost a year and several severe threats from members of the Chivalry I have finally found a gallery and online seller where anyone with interest in owning a copy of
the Ansteorra King Rene Tournament Painting that I did can order a copy of the work. Fine Art America is the place..a link is included below which will take you to my gallery where the painting is held.
>From there you may chose paper or canvas options, choose from varying sizes (although I highly recommend you get it in 24x30 as the original). You can even even have it framed if you like. I also have a couple of my other works
available in my gallery for sale as well and will be adding more soon.
    I would like to thank Sir Asoph and His Grace Duke Lochlan for pushing me to get this done and apologize for it taking so long. Thanks to the people of Ansteorra for encouraging me with my artwork, I hope everyone enjoys their copy
of this piece as much as I enjoyed painting it..

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/ansteorra-king-rene-tournament-kevin-womack.html

Yours in Service
HL Jasper C.

PS: The original is for sale for those with deep pockets, now that I have it digitally online