[Ansteorra] New Kingdom Minister of Children

Minister of Children moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 19 14:53:23 PST 2014

Please forward to the appropriate lists.

Greetings Ansteorra!

I will be stepping down as Kingdom Minister of Children  as of this Round
Table. It has been a pleasure serving this Kingdom and our children. I have
loved every moment of it.

As of this weekend, your new Minister of Children will be Lady Ceara
inghean mhic an Ghabhann. She is from Gate's Edge. I want to thank her for
her wonderful work she has already done for our children.

I also want to apologize for not being very accessible as of late. I have
had many mundane issues arise and I am currently working on getting Lady
Ceara installed in this office.

Also, we are currently doing an audit of those who are still in need of a
background check. If you have submitted a background check request but have
not received a response, if you intend on applying within the next few
weeks for an MoC office or your application is still in progress, please
respond to this audit so our records are accurate. Please email Lady Ceara
inghean mhic an Ghabhann at ladycearamac at gmail.com.

I want to thank all the parents of this kingdom for allowing me to be a
part of your children's lives. I also want to thank all of the countless
volunteers who have put in so many hours to educated and entertain our
children.

In Service to our Beloved Kingdom and Youth,

HL Caiterina O'Hara, CRA
Kingdom Minister of Children