[Ansteorra] Fwd: [Gleann Abhann] (Please forward as appropriate) DRAMATIC GULF WARS HOTEL DISCOUNTS at the new (and excellent) Wiggins, MS Hampton Inn & Suites!!!

David Backlin thledrei at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 12:19:04 PST 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Gleann Abhann] (Please forward as appropriate) DRAMATIC GULF
Date: 	Fri, 24 Jan 2014 13:58:21 -0600
From: 	Max Nelson <maxntropy at mac.com>
To: 	gleannabhann at yahoogroups.com, SmallGrayBear at yahoogroups.com,
atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org

All:

As Countess Fiona and I had a tremendously positive experience last year during Gulf Wars at the Wiggins, MS Hampton Inn & Suites ? based on the dramatic discounts they offered Gulf Wars attendees last year ? I reached out again this year to the hotel to see if we might be able to get similar rates for attendees this year.

This might be *especially* of interest to those who might be troubled by the recent announcement regarding shower availability on-site.

They are offering a special rate of $75.00 for a Double Queen room and $89 for a King Suite. These VERY special rates are an advance purchase price available for booking through February 23rd (after which the rates will be available based on availability).  All rates are per night and do not include tax, but DO include complimentary hot breakfast, free internet and wifi, their suite shoppe, fitness center, seasonal outside swimming pool, their Fresh & Clean beds, and their 100% satisfaction guarantee!  Hampton Inn & Suites is located approximately 25 miles east from King's Arrow Ranch (it takes about 30 minutes to get there from the site).

Reservations can be made by contacting their Director of Sales (or front desk) at 601-528-5255 and mentioning the Gulf Wars discount.

And please check-out (and LIKE) their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HamptonInnWiggins

Please feel free to forward notification of this discount made available to those attending Gulf Wars wherever you think appropriate ? and thank you for your time!

In service,

Max Von Halstern