[Ansteorra] Candlemas in Bryn Gwlad on 2/1/2014

Katrina katrinaofyork at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 25 13:44:08 PST 2014

Greetings,

If you are attending this year's Candlemas event in the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, your help is needed.

In keeping with our theme of celebrating the Society in which we play, I am asking everyone to bring their personal and/or household banners to decorate the hall with heraldry.

Please know that nothing can be hung on/attached to the walls at the site, so you will need to bring whatever stands that you might have. We may some Baronial stands available.

In Service to the Dream,
HL Katrina of York