[Ansteorra] fwd: [MR] Gulf Wars Property Tax

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jan 25 14:39:46 PST 2014

I may have gotten bounced from this list again, due to 'bounced' messages due to Time-Warmer, so my apologies if this has already been posted. This is off of the Atlantia list.

I assume this affects the Ansteorra Royal encampment because of the Ansteorra gate, but perhaps other Ansteorran groups as well. I have no idea what the cost will be or how it will be determined.

Stefan
---------