[Ansteorra] Ravensfort 25th Anniversary Equestrian Challenge

Gary and Carolyn Pace via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 10 05:40:20 PDT 2014

Greetings all,
  We are very excited to be part of the Argent Anniversary of the Barony of Raven's Fort. Everyone set your calendars to join us. The next Chevalier will be chosen that day. Come join us in the fun and friendship at this event. Parties are scheduled for Saturday night as well. Come on out!
 YIS,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort