[Ansteorra] Elfsea Baronial College

Signore Vittorio Dona via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Jul 5 10:36:00 PDT 2014

Greetings Ansteorra,

Summer is heating up. After the hustle and bustle of Pennsic, what better
way to relax and enjoy yourself then a college event?

Elfsea Baronial College, August 23 in Flower Mound Texas, is looking to be
an awesome event.

We will have food, Arts and Science competitions, Bardic competitions, and
so much more.

This year we will be having a murder mystery for day long entertainment.

We will also being some really awesome classes.  Fighting class,
blacksmithing seminar all day, Master Darius of the Bells is teaching an
illumination class, Master Aethelstan is doing a demonstration of pierced
metal work, Baroness Rixende de Rouen is going to teach youth marshaling
classes.

Oh that's right folks, there will be youth combat activities, both rapier
and heavy.

If you're interested in teaching a class, drop us a line.  Worried because
you've never taught before? Great venue for new teachers. Working on new
material for a new class? Great venue for seasoned teachers to try out new
classes.  Know something that you have to share? Bring it to the Elfsea
Baronial College.

Thank you,

Signore Vittorio Dona

For more information check out http://elfsea.info