[Ansteorra] [Scriptoris] Fwd: [ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Star Signet via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 22 21:37:23 PDT 2014

Likewise, Greetings  from HL Lillias MacGuffin, Star Signet and scribal
track coordinator for Heraldic and Scribal Symposium.

We also have a tentative list of classes for the Scribal side! This covers
any illumunation, calligraphy, or insignia related classes. The final list
will be up and distributed with the heralds class list around the end of
the week.

The following list is tentative:

Period Pigments - Mistress Stella Silvana

Ansteorran Award Insignia - Mistress Stella Silvana

Interlace: It's Not Just Early Period - Lady Elena Wyth

Scribal Guild Leader Roundtable - Lady Elena Wyth

Designing Charters and Original Scrolls for Kingdom Use - HL Lillias
MacGuffin

Leaf it All: Russian Illumination - Lady Ksenia Volkova

Inner Workings of Scribal Guilds - HL Shanna Camber

Preparing Vellum - HL Katerine le Roux d'Anjou

Preparing Gesso for Manuscript Illumination - HL Katerine le Roux d'Anjou

Raised Gilding with Gesso - HL Katerine le Roux d'Anjou

There will also be an all day scribal table, being organized by HL Devin
Phelan O'Donnabhain!

We are still finalizing everything but are working to get the schedule
determined with all speed.

with joy in service,
Lillias
Star Signet