[Ansteorra] Thank you

Ronda O'Connell via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 6 11:43:46 PDT 2014

Greeting,

I want to take a minute to say thank you and how very much I appreciated
everyone who helped make this one of the biggest and best Steppes
Warlord. I can not tell each of you how much I enjoyed Stewarding this
event and working with you all. I  have heard many good things about the
event and how much fun everyone who attended had.  And if I do say so
myself we did a pretty damn good job for having less than 4 months to
pull it all together!!

Æsileif,
Autocrat Steppes Warlord XLI
Seneschal of the Incipient Canton of Kyngescreke