[Ansteorra] Crown Tournament

Crown of Ansteorra via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 6 15:13:29 PDT 2014

Unto the Greatest Populace of the Known World,

We look excitedly toward the upcoming Crown Tournament!  We ask each of you
to read the July publication of the Black Star for more information on
entrance into the list as well as the format for the tournament.   Letters
of intent are required and must be given in person in order to enter the
list.  If you are uncertain as to if you may fight in the tournament, we
welcome you to contact us prior to submitting your letter of intent.
Please note that all fighting shall occur inside and prepare your footwear
accordingly.  Great displays of pageantry during the morning procession
preceding the tournament are highly encouraged!

Sven and Antigone

King and Queen of Ansteorra