Attn. Merchants

Owen Van Meter ovanoff57 at clearwire.net
Wed May 14 15:14:34 PDT 2014

Greetings,
     Emerald Tourney  (Emerald Keep) is fast approaching and if you would
like to sell your wares please contact me. We are expecting a large number
of people to attend this event. Spaces are indoors and limits how many
merchants we can have. Outdoor space is available if needed. If  you would
like to be a merchant please me the following info:
                                             Company Name
                                              SCA Name
                                              Mundane Name
                                              Description of Items your