Interested in becoming a Minister of Children?

Minister of Children moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Thu May 15 13:42:50 PDT 2014

Greetings all,

     Saturday at Steppes Warlord I will be holding a series of discussions
regarding being an MoC and the future of our children. First, I will be
holding a Page School implementation discussion on how to move forward with
our Page School kingdom wide. I encourage parents to attend in addition to
MoCs because all of you will be pivotal in making this work if your
children are interested. After the discussion is done, I will be holding an
MoC meet and greet so we can get to know each other and all of you can get
to know your local MoCs. Once that is over, I will be holding an MoC
Warranting class for anyone interested in becoming an MoC. If anyone has
any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I look forward to meeting all
of you at Warlord.

Lady Ceara inghean mhic an Ghabhann
Kingdom MoC, Ansteorra