Taking applications for Kingdom and Southern Hospitaler

Katheryn Cunningghame katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com
Fri May 16 15:08:43 PDT 2014

Good day Ansteorra

I wish to thank everyone for the time and effort that you give to welcoming new and returning members.  You are instrumental in seeing to our continued grown in this kingdom and to our society.

This July I will be stepping down as Kingdom Hospitaler. If you are interested in serving in this position, please send a completed application, (along with a copy of your current membership card and photo i.d.) to me, the Crown, and to Mistress Marie, the Society Hospitaler.

Also we are still accepting applications for the Southern Regional Hospitaler.

Please consider serving your kingdom in either capacity.

My thanks

Baroness Katheryn Cunningghame
Kingdom Hospitaler

Sent from my iPhone