[Ansteorra] Rapier Army Regional Commanders

Gary and Carolyn Pace via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 24 06:00:10 PST 2014

Greetings and ongratulations to all of the new commanders. The Barony of Raven's Fort is again holding War College on the weekend of Feb. 21-22, 2015. People who are interested will be able to get authorized for war at that time. It will be a good time for the commanders to meet with their troops and make some plans of action to defeat the mighty forces of Trimaris.

YIS, with a shameless event plug  :),
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort