[Ansteorra] Rapier Army Regional Commanders

Jhan Knebel via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 19 21:04:53 PST 2014

Greetings Unto the Rapier Army of Ansteorra from your Generals Baroness
Rixende de Rouen and Don Orlando Giovanni.

In preparation for Gulf Wars we are pleased to announce our Regional
Commanders.

Northern Region - Lord Gassion Beaumarchais
Central Region - Countess Antigone of York
Southern Region -  Lady Marie de Girau assisted by Lord Nikolai Vladislav

We have full faith and confidence in their abilities. Watch for
announcements from them as they schedule practices and marshal the troops
for War!

We look forward to seeing you all as we train alongside our brethren in
Gleann Abhann at BAM this weekend!

Baroness Rixende and Don Orlando
Generals of the Ansteorran Rapier Army