[Ansteorra] Thank you from Bordermarch War of the Rams

Cindy Derrick via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 26 10:13:58 PST 2014

    Please cross post to Gleann Abhann

    Greetings from the Steward of Bordermach War of the Rams

I wish to thank all the staff and volunteers who made this event a
successes. The weather threatened but the participates would not yield
to the weather. There was a good crowd and many had a great time.

I appreciate HE Giovanna Caronna for coordinating and overseeing gate.
Many thanks to my treasure M'lady Isebel Rosa dela Vega for all she did
to organize and prepare the contents of the gate box. You both worked
long hours to finish.

Site site up was lead by HE Don Armand de Lacy & M'lord Diego Sanchez
DeLa Vega (Devin). There were many on their crew for set up. Thank you
for all your efforts and the help of all those on site.

Public works/transition: was handled by M'lord Diego Sanchez DeLa Vega
(Devin), M'lord Atli (James Wickham). Privy restocking was shared by:
M'lady Mary Keuhn, M'LadyMelia,HLIsabella,Lord Wilhelm of Bryn Gwlad,
Ambiance: M'lady Mary Keuhn, M'Lady Melia,Thank you for your time and
effort.

Water bearing: Gleann Abhann aux army  and Stargate aux soup kitchen.
Your efforts enhanced this event in so many ways thank you.

Many important resources include Chirurgeon: Lord Thorgeir of
Bjornsburg, Prize Coordinator: HE Elizabeth & Lady Mary Whytehorne,
Scrolls Coordinator: HLEleneKirchenknopf, Gate booklet: Lady Pandora .
We appreciate their help and time.

Site Cleanup was coordinated by _Chrestien Brulé
<https://www.facebook.com/n/?chrestien.brule&aref=80309868&medium=email&mid=a6d5ae9G497fb633G4c96e6cG96G5c9&bcode=1.1409506747.AbmvgZsL7FVjLAPC&n_m=briteideastexas@gmail.com>_The
Crew of the Phoenix. While site take down:HE Don Armand de Lacy, M'lord
Diego Sanchez DeLa Vega (Devin) there were many helpful hands Thank you all.

Merchant / Tavern coordination was Ld Phocas . He also facilitated the
website and site tokens. Thank you again for a nice job. The tokens were
assisted by HE Santiago,& Bordermarch staff

Our activities coordinators included HL Willoc mac Muiredaig ( A & S
Classes), Field Battle: HL Biau-Douz (Chivalric Tourney:), Rapier/ Field
Battles: LordNikolaiVladislavHEDon Armand de Lacy MIC Rapier "Youth"
Tourney: Baroness Rixende de Rouen,Youth Boffer: Lord Germanicus de
Altan, MOC: Lady Ceara inghean mhic an Ghabhann , Hafla: Lady Layla bint
Yusuf , Chili Chaos: HL Beau-Douz . Thank you all for a job well done.

Competition coordinators Archery Madog of Glastonbury, MIC Lord
Chretiean, A&S Lady Elena Wyth of Loch Sollier Thank you for stepping in
last minute ans assisting , IKBG Dame Jane Beaumont . It was a pleasure
to have you at this event and I appreciate the competitions.

Equestrian championship was canceled. Master Eule vonHaginbaldthank you
for watching the weather and keeping  safety first. Looking forward to a
championship next year? The horse gifts will be made into apple tarts
and  carrot soup this week.

I wish  to thank HE Don Armand de Lacy, HE Santiago and Elizabeth, Lady
Mary Whytehornefor encouragement and assistance in the preparation part
of this event. I appreciate everyone who helped to make this a
successful and safe event. Safe travels.

Isabella

Steward Bordermarch
War of the Rams

P.S. See you at Gulfwars