[Ansteorra] Coronation...

Laura Wright via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 12 18:24:16 PDT 2014

What a wonderful day it was. So many people receiving well deserved
accolades and the new youth awards were so touching along with the great
art work that accompanied each one. So many wonderful things to mention but
since I'm still fairly new it's hard for me to be able to name them all. I
can say that everyone I saw and spoke to was having a great time. Court was
fun, funny and touching.  Their Majesties seemed in great humor during step
down court.  I would almost call his Majesty bouncy :) Step up was
beautiful. Her Majesty looked stunning and her sincerity and sweetness
shone brightly. His Majesty was very handsome, smiley and jovial. Both
spent the entire day being Royal and genuine. I loved watching the swearing
of fealty, the passing of the sword to the Lions and all the theatre
involved. Feast was fantastic and served very well.  It was a great day! :-)
Meadhbh Graeme