[Ansteorra] A message that I thought needed to get out

Keith Jefferson via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 17 09:01:01 PDT 2014

Sir Alejandro posted his heart felt apology on his Facebook. I'm proud so of this Knight to start the healing process for our Kingdom.

Sir Alejandro / Bill Perkins

It has taken me time to work through my feelings from that day in July. I truly felt that I was protecting my wife, Lisa Perkins, whom I love and cherish with all of my heart and soul.

I have counseled with many friends and family. In that time, I have realized the enormity of the pain and suffering I have caused our Kingdom. I truly regret causing such trouble for our friends and extended family.

I wanted my apology to be sincere and not forced. To me, an apology without sincerity is only words, and is useless. As a peer, and your former friend, I wanted to be able to offer a sincere apology.

Your Majesty Lochlan, please accept my humble apology for my words and poor behavior, that I directed towards you and before the Kingdom. I hope Your Majesty may, in time, accept my apology.