[Ansteorra] Rapiers and Romance II

Kerry Pratt via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Oct 18 07:03:36 PDT 2014

We have discovered that the address that the site uses does not come up properly in most GPS units. If you are entering
an address into you GPS to get to Rapiers and Romance II, please use South Lake Road, Holliday, TX 76366. This isn't
perfect but it will get you to the site. Just watch for the SCA signs on the right and the Camp Graham Ball gates on the
left when you are getting close. Our directions in the Black Star and on the web are correct if you are following them.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused anyone in finding our event. We hope to see you here.

In Service,
William Cameron deBlakstan
Shire of Brad Leah