[Ansteorra] Need Walnuts for Dye for Gulf Wars Textiles tent

Hillary Greenslade via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 31 13:12:54 PDT 2014

To add further:
Hulls would be best kept in a sealed container (i.e. pickle bucket) or dried out.

Cheers, Hillary
 Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 18:24:33 -0700
 From: Hillary Greenslade via Ansteorra <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
 To: ansteorra <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
 Cc: J Jones <zenturbo at gmail.com>
 Subject: [Ansteorra] Need Walnuts for Dye for Gulf Wars Textiles tent

 Forwarding from the Gulf Wars Artisan Row.  If you can
 help save Walnut hulls while harvesting your seasonal crop,
 please bring them to Gulf Wars 2015.
 If you can drop Al-Jania a note to advise you can help out,
 that would be great and let her plan accordingly.
 Cheers, Hillary Greenslade

 ----------------------
 Greetings fellow artisans!

 This past season was a poor one for walnuts in my area. Many
 of the trees
 suffered blossom rot, and squirrels are fast critters. If
 anyone else
 fared better, could you please bring some of your bounty to
 Gulf Wars and
 drop it off at Textiles Wet? It would be greatly
 appreciated. Also, for
 anyone who does needle felting, I still have several pieces
 of foam I can
 bring.

 In Kind,
 Al-Jania
 "J Jones" <zenturbo at gmail.com>
 --
 Quis non iuguolo mihi iniuria.
 First things first, but not necessarily in that order.

 --H.L. Willoc macMuiredaig

 In order to make changes and manage your account please go
 to: